Report an Access Concern

If you want to report an accessibility issue, such as an inaccessible entrance or path or inaccessible website, please report it using the Access Concerns form. You may also report a concern about compliance using NC State’s Ethics Line.

General questions or requests about IT Accessibility may be sent to