Using Campus Resources
Connect with the Disability Services Office
Connect with the ADA Coordinator
Use the Library
Get Around Campus
Live on Campus
Attend Sporting Events
Creating Accessible Content
Create Accessible Courses
Create Accessible IT
Procure Accessible Products
All information and communication technology purchases must adhere to university policy. Additionally, bidders for purchase orders must provide additional accessibility documentation.
Learn More about Accessible Procurement
Campus Policies and Contacts
NC State has a number of Policies and Regulations addressing accessibility.
- Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
- Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Accessibility Regulation
- ICT Accessibility Regulation FAQs
- Service Animals for Persons with Disabilities
- Service and Assistance Animals in University-Owned Housing Facilities
If you are a student with a disability, please contact the Disability Services Office.
If you are a faculty or staff member or a member of the public with a disability requiring an accommodation, please contact the ADA Coordinator in the Office for Institutional Equity and Diversity.
If you have difficulties accessing a Web site, or other digital information, due to incompatibility with assistive technologies, please contact email@example.com.
If you want to report a physical accessibility issue, such as an inaccessible entrance or path, please report it using the Access Concerns form.